Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I love fall

School started this week, which can only mean one thing: Fall is on its way!

I love fall!

I love the light jacket weather, the falling leaves, the cool nights, wearing scarfs, drinking hot chocolate...and I LOVE Halloween.

Right about this time every year, my mind starts racing with possibilities of how to dress up Thing 1 and Thing 2 that will make them even cuter than they are everyday (if that is possible, right?!).

For their first Halloween, they were, what else...Thing 1 and Thing 2.


For their second Halloween, they were Bert & Ernie.

For their third, they were rock stars.

And last Halloween, they were train engineers (complete with their very own ride in Thomas the tank engine).

What will they be this year?  Hmmm....  the possibilities are endless!

They like firetrucks.  And dogs.  Maybe I can make them a fireman and dalmatian.

They love acting like animals.  Maybe I could make them a puppy and a kitten.


They are really in to space and astronauts.  Maybe I could make them an astronaut and an alien.

But then again... a lot can change in two months, and by then, the boys may have all new favorite things!  So unlike last year, I resolve not to begin buying costume parts off of ebay in August!  (Although, those purchases will come in handy if the boys do decide to be firemen this year!)

Patience never was my strong suit.

3 comments:

  1. With Adam going back to school, I needed to find a way to make up for the lost income. I've decided to become and Avon Rep. I was wondering if you'd be willing to put the widget on your blog for a little while to help generate some foot traffic?
    If I get some business as a result of your posting, we can work something out where you could earn some free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure... I don't know how much traffic I get, but I'll put it on there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, you are definitely your mother's daughter. She still likes to dress for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete