Friday, January 14, 2011

What's your sign?

So yesterday, the big hub-bub all over the internet was whether or not astrological signs have been changed due to some new scientific discovery.  I wasn't too upset to discover that under these new findings, I was supposedly no longer an Aries.  Because while I do know my sign, know what it's attributes are, and occasionally check my horoscope, I pretty much believe it's all crap.  But, fun crap.  Harmless.  Like fortune cookies and Santa Claus.

But I will say, I was really disappointed to see that the boys were no longer considered Geminis, the sign of the twins.

Geminis are considered adaptable and versatile, communicative and witty, intellectual and eloquent, youthful and livey.  They are also supposed to be nervous and tense, superficial and inconsistent, cunning and inquisitive.

Obviously, the boys are versatile, intelligent, youthful and lively, and cunning and inquisitive.  So, I give this astrological sign a 42% accuracy.

But of course, I don't care about that.  I care that my twin sons were born under the sign of the twins!

Luckily, all the hub-bub was about nothing.  Apparently the astrological signs we typically follow are the Tropical signs which have not changed.  Go here if you don't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment